Autumn Fair is the UK’s most vibrant marketplace for wholesale home gift and fashion. As the definitive "shop for shops", it supports the retail industry like no other. Their live event is held at the NEC Birmingham in September across four days, designed around four key buying destinations - Home, Gift, Moda Fashion and Design & Source.
Autumn Fair is where best sellers are found, relationships are forged and curiosity is piqued. Imagine a treasure trove of new ideas and new trends just waiting to be discovered and displayed in your shop or stands. If you want your buyers to touch, feel and experience what's new and innovative across the home, gift and fashion retail industry - Autumn Fair is the marketplace for you.
Exposure to buyers in one of the world's largest markets and an opportunity to break into the UK market by networking and connecting with these buyers. Connect with Industry professionals from all across the globe & discover the new trends in market.
An official delegation from India is being organised with the support of the Ministry of MSME, Government of India.
To confirm the delegation and the incentives under the I/C Scheme of the Ministry, an application comprising the short-listed applicants will be vetted by the Ministry for Pre Approval for Reimbursements and for confirming participation much before the travel arrangement are made.
Common optional facilities for the delegation members may include freight, flight booking, support in setting up of your focus display and meetings at the Autumn Fair.
The India SME Forum will apply for the support of the Ministry of MSME and the following benefits under the 1/C Scheme of the Ministry shall be passed on to all members selected to be a part of the delegation.
A) Registration Fees for ISF members: INR 10,000 /- Non ISF members : INR 25,000 /- (Non-refundable), the registration fees is to be paid along with the application form for the delegation and it covers:
1. Facilitation, Registration, Admin & Paperwork costs & does not include visa fees & taxes, if any applicable, will be extra.
2. Listing in official Catalogue - comprising of the details of the handmade products, company/ firm & contact details etc. (excluding ads)
3. Postage, Filing and processing documents for pre-approval, post exhibition application for refunds and reimbursements.
4. If your application for being a part of the delegation is refused, the processing fees will be refunded.
5. After being accepted as member of the delegation, this amount is non-refundable and non-reimbursable.
6. Freight is only for select products for display at the Made Best In India pavilion.
7. Show casing the products on madebestinindia.com portal.
B) The participation fees of Rs.2,75,000+ Taxes will be paid by the selected delegate only on selection. (Reimbursable by Ministry of MSME)
C) India SME Forum will apply for reimbursements as a group for:
1. International Flight Tickets of one person per Company/Firm, as per actual spent, on submission of E-Ticket with invoice
2. Expo participation charges paid in advance, by the Company/Firm to the Organiser, with payment proof, towards participation at the Exhibition upto a maximum of Rs 2,75,000/- per company/firm (excluding the GST/Paid taxes).
3. The reimbursements for exhibition participation charges, air fares etc. will be applied as a group by India SME Forum and should be processed by the Ministry within 90 days of application for reimbursement.
Distribution - 500 Hard Copies + Download through QR Code from madebestinindia.com
Listings of Delegation Members (cost included in registration fees) & Paid Advertisements (which are optional) to be paid extra by participating enterprises.
|One full page ad. + Listing||35,000/|
|Back Cover Advertisement||50,000/|
|Inside Back Cover Advertisement||35,000/|
|Inside Front Cover Advertisement||35,000/|
|Page 3 Advertisement||30,000/|
|Full Page Colour Advertisement||20,000/|
|(Govt. taxes are extra as applicable)|
All Indian delegates need to apply to be selected, on first come first serve basis & the decision of the selection committee will be final. Please send the fully completed application & attachments in a file, with the respective Registration Fees payable to INDIA SME FORUM.
Registration charges can be remitted directly to
Beneficiary Name : INDIA SME FORUM
Bank Name : Axis Bank
Account Number : 917020025676542
IFSC Code : UTIB0002776
Branch : OSHIWARA
Applicants are required to submit duly filled, signed & stamped application form by the director/ proprietor/ owner of the enterprise/ firm, along with the non-refundable registration fees, and self-attested supporting documents as early as possible.
Supporting Documents to be attached with the Application: Personal Identification ID, Udyam Registration Certificate, Certificate of Incorporation / Partnership Deed, ITR for past 3 years, Company Pan Card, Passport, Visa & any other applicable documents.
Add: INTERNATIONAL TRADE DESK - DD-30, Second Floor, Back Gate, Nehru Enclave, Kalkaji, New Delhi -110019 INDIA