|ISF associates commercially with Institutions and Corporates only under the Corporate Membership programme enabling the members to be associated and involved with the Forum on a long term basis.
The digital possibilities for promotion offered to partners are : (Rate Card available on request)
1. 1.12 Crore Database - EDM with landing page / full click report with click data - could be mailed in steps - by State, by Turnover category, by Type of Company/Firm/Proprietorship.
2. 1+1 - Image + text message with link tracking report to 2790 City based whatsapp owner / member group - with average of 210 owners in each group - 6 lakh business owners
3. 4 Image + text promos per week on ISF Facebook groups - 2.7 lakh entreprenueurs
5. ISF site home page + member / mentor area, banners
6. BusinessWISE - as per advt rates.. if there is a more than 6 issue contract will tie up a feature article in Mag, in newsletter, on the FB pages and in the Member Area - on the subject of the advt.
7. Acquisition process - our OutBound team does work on acquisitions for specific partners. We can execute the following with our members with a mix of Group Communication and OutBound Calls:
a. Pass a special offer to the TG - SME member which is at no cost to the member
b. The member can be advised & guided to log on to a portal to open an account for his / her benefit.
8. We do over 100+ chapter meetings/ conferences apart from various national Conferences, across the country, which can serve as Direct Activation / Ground events in metros, tier 1 and 2, industrial cities.
Corporate Membership Programme
The Corporate Member is entitled to a vote in the National Council apart from exclusive, year round Corporate Member Benefits as enumerated below.
Base Benefits - Corporate Members :
1. Corporate Member may offer One Special offer exclusively to ISF SME Members in 1st year.
The offer should be exclusive to ISF members and is displayed for FREE on the "Offer Zone" of ISF portal for 30 days as well as pushed through all our Social Media Pages.
One EDM campaign shall be mailed at no cost, to all ISF Members DB to support the Special offer. The offer is also hosted as a banner advertisement on the Home Page of the ISF site for 15 days
2. Corporate Member can outsource customer lead acquisition, at highly discounted rates, to ISF R&D group, subject to terms and conditions
3. Corporate Members can be nominated to the Awards for India's Best Intermediaries for SMEs
Additional Privilege Benefits for Corporate Members :
1. Invitation to Specialists from Corporate Members as Guest Speakers, subject matter experts, invitee consultants and mentors at relevant events / forums / initiatives conducted across the country
2. Event Access to max 2 persons/representatives, as Delegates to all Conferences, Seminars, Networking Meets, Technology Exchanges & Award Shows
3. Publication of Case Studies / Interviews / Product Reviews of the Corporate Member in the Newsletter / Magazine, subject to editorial approval
4. Partnership Opportunities for reaching out to SMEs with upto 50% Discounts on ISF Web, Social, Event Promotions and Magazine Advertising Rates
5. Opportunities for conducting Surveys, Focus Groups & Sector Specific Research as well as sharing of Research Reports with Corporate Member
6. Support for promoting events and participation in the Initiatives of Corporate Members.
7. Right of first refusal for Partnership Opportunities.
Special Privilege Invitations to Nominated Qualified Representatives of Corporate Members :
a. to join Award Juries (at the discretion of ISF Board), Expert Committees and Core Groups of the Forum
b. to participate in reception of International Delegations
c. participate as ISF representative in relevant interactive meetings with Government officials, visiting dignitaries and Law Makers.
d. to share your suggestions on the relevant sector research or survey
FEES : One Time Entry Fee : Rs.200,000/-
To become a Corporate Patron Member, please fill up the form at link We would be glad to discuss your requirements at your convenience.