By registering you agree to these terms and conditions which govern your use of our website, and India 10,000 Fast Moving SME Program offered therein on our website/platform.
These terms shall apply to all services provided by India SME Forum (hereinafter referred to as "ISF") and to every user of this website who accesses our platform in any capacity, for example, as an Investor, Mentor, or as an Entrepreneur, and for any nomination purposes for the India 10,000 Fast Moving SME Program.
Before using our services, you must read and accept the terms as follows.
Your use of our Website/Platform, and your nomination for India 10,000 Fast Moving SME Program shall be deemed to be in accord only if you agree to abide by each of the Terms set forth below.
- All enterprises registered in INDIA, in existence for a minimum period of 3 years at the time of application and having a turnover of not more than Rupees 500 Crores in 2019, are eligible to apply for the India 10000 SME Program.
- You must be a registered enterprise and ready to share verified and attested financial statements to be able to nominate your firm.
- Your registration with us is subject to our due diligence process. We reserve the right to reject and not consider applications, not completed in 30 days.
- We reserve the right to scrutinize the details submitted by you, call upon you, your team members or third parties for additional information, visit your enterprise, or reject your nomination application, in case we find financial or non-financial details are false or any misleading information is provided by you.
- On your successful registration and nomination for India 10,000 Fast Moving SME Program, we will intimate you through a confirmation email in this regard.
Intellectual Property shall mean any and all intellectual property or proprietary rights of India SME Forum and the India 10,000 Fast Moving SME Program, including any and all rights over all its data, information, techniques, methodologies and materials, and shall include all rights as applicable relating to any copyright, trademarks (including logos, slogans, domain names, trade names and service marks), patents (including patent applications and disclosures), designs, proprietary methodology scoring for the India 10,000 Fast Moving SME Program, source code, industry contact details, recognized in any country or jurisdiction in the world.
You are not permitted to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, resell, redistribute, broadcast, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, frame, transfer, or otherwise use in whole or in part any content, software, or Intellectual Property contained in the products or services or forming part of Our Platform or those obtained from social media pages including pages on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google+, Pinterest, Tumblr, Wordpress or such other social media, or use such information, content, or Intellectual Property in a searchable, machine readable database, except without Our prior written approval.
India SME Forum is not bound by any agreement with any of its registered members for ensuring security of their intellectual property appearing on our platform. You hereby agree and undertake to be solely responsible in this regard, in the event of any claim/s or dispute/s which may arise in this regard.
Neither India SME Forum nor any third party provider will be liable for any claims in connection with your browsing or use of our Platform or services.
Modification of Terms
We reserve the right to modify these Terms at any point in time without any prior notice/approval of the User. Upon modification, India SME Forum will notify the User through email/ messaging alerts.
The Terms of this Platform are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws and Jurisdiction of the courts at Mumbai city, state of Maharashtra, India.