Corporate Membership Programme
The Corporate Member is entitled to a vote in the National Council apart from exclusive, year round Corporate Member Benefits as enumerated below.
Base Benefits - Corporate Members:
- Corporate Members may offer One Special offer exclusively to ISF SME Members in 1 year.
The offer should be exclusive to ISF members and is displayed for FREE on the "Offer Zone" of ISF portal for 30 days as well as pushed through all our Social Media Pages. One EDM campaign shall be mailed at no cost, to all ISF Members DB to support the Special offer. The offer is also hosted as a banner advertisement on the Home Page of the ISF site for 15 days.
- Corporate Members can outsource customer lead acquisition, at highly discounted rates, to ISF R&D group, subject to terms and conditions.
- Corporate Members can be nominated to the Awards for India's Best Intermediaries for SMEs
Additional Privilege Benefits for Corporate Members
- Invitation to Specialists from Corporate Members as Guest Speakers, subject matter experts, invitee consultants and mentors at relevant events / forums / initiatives conducted across the country
- Event Access to max 2 persons/representatives, as Delegates to all Conferences, Seminars, Networking Meets, Technology Exchanges & Award Shows
- Publication of Case Studies / Interviews / Product Reviews of the Corporate Member in the Newsletter / Magazine, subject to editorial approval
- Partnership Opportunities for reaching out to SMEs with up to 50% Discounts on ISF Web, Social, Event Promotions and Magazine Advertising Rates
- Opportunities for conducting Surveys, Focus Groups & Sector Specific Research as well as sharing of Research Reports with Corporate Member
- Support for promoting events and participation in the Initiatives of Corporate Members
- Right of first refusal for Partnership Opportunities
Special Privilege Invitations to Nominate Qualified Representatives of Corporate Members
- a. To join Award Juries (at the discretion of ISF Board), Expert Committees and Core Groups of the Forum
- b. To participate in reception of International Delegations
- c. Participate as ISF representative in relevant interactive meetings with Government officials, visiting dignitaries and Law Makers.
- d. To share your suggestions on the relevant sector research or survey
Note: Corporate Patron Membership is exclusively on invitation basis